The Rasmussen Family

Friday, October 17, 2008

I love a sleeping baby...

Aren't sleeping babies the sweetest thing in the world? So precious and innocent and free from all the worries in the world. Lately when I get around babies, for a split second I get that mommy feeling. I think to myself...I could do this again... I mean whats one more...I already have 5!!! Haha..then I snap back into reality when I hear all my kids yelling for me at once! "MOM!" "MOM! Bam! Feeling gone!! Its nice to hang out with the ity bitys once in a while though and get in some baby love! This is my nephew Ryder. He hung out with me last night while I watched ER. He loves his auntie! So sweet!!






1 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh AMY!! I'm having those moments too!! But I really think I want to have a 6th, but when I've almost convinced myself that I want to, BAM!!! I realize that my life is CRAZY, and think it would be easier just to "watch and hold" the ity bity ones and then send them home when I've got my fill. I think we're both in the same boat now.

Who's baby is that?? He sure is cute.