The Rasmussen Family

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I was Tagged!

So I got tagged by my friend Wendy to name 7 things about myself. I consider myself to pretty much be an open book but maybe I can think of a few things that might shock a few people or maybe not. Here I go!

#1- This one is no shocker to most people, but I am a sports fanatic! I played 3 sports in high school(Basketball, Volleyball, and Softball). I don't mean to brag, but I was REALLY good at all 3(All county and all conference in all 3). I love to watch almost all sports on T.V., but my favorite to watch is football(Go Colts!). I don't get to play as regularly as I would hope to, but I get out when I can.

#2- I absolutely LOVE to exercise! I get up at 5am and head to the gym every morning for my me time. Some people might think that is crazy, but I love it. I love to do cardio and strength training. Every once in a while I take in a Yoga class when I need something different. The other day my 4 year old Brendan came to me and said he wanted to have muscles like me!!

#3- Something you might not have known about me was that in Junior high, I played the flute in the school band for 3 years. I was really good too. But once I got into high school, sports took over. I probably couldn't play now, but who knows.

#4-I love anything with salt!! That is definitely my weakness! White cheddar popcorn is my favorite!

#5- I melt when I get around puppies!! Can't get enough of them!

#6- I didn't have many girlfriends in high school for some reason, I guess it was hard for me to connect. There were a few that I was close too that I wish I still had contact with. I had plenty of guy friends though:) I consider my college friends to be the ones who had the most impact on me and I love them to this day!!

#7- I am not a phone person. Unless you are a close friend or relative, I will not call you unless I have to. For some reason I am paranoid to call people. Weird I know.

Anyone surprised or shocked? Haha!

3 comments:

suzy's jewels and gem said...

soo cute what Brenden said!!! You are being a great example already to your little beggars...and that will rub off on to them one day on to them. I wish my parents were a little more active that way.

Wendy said...

Amy,

I loved it!! And I have to say that I agree completely with the the whole business of not having too many girl friends in high school. But my college friends are still the ones I call my best friends and love to this day as well. So hopefully I'm one of those!! And I love you too!!

That is so cute what your little guy said, and I need to get better about exercising again, I've so gotten BAD!!!

I enjoyed reading all this. Thanks for doing it. And I didn't know about the flute. That's funny.

And of course, you're not begging. You are REALLY good.

Matt & April Herman said...

Not Shocking! I already knew all that stuff about you. Remember you used to make me call people for you:) That's hilarious! White Cheddar popcorn is my favorite too!